SILICONE SYNTHETIC GREASE
Synthetic compound, formulated with polysiloxanes, with excellent water repellent
characteristics, resistance to oxidation, temperature, acid solutions and low conductor of electricity (dielectric).
Provides perfect lubrication for mechanisms that operate in extreme conditions of humidity, high or low temperatures.
Excellent heat dissipating agent for electronic circuits. Completely inorganic, colourless composition, with characteristic transparency. It is non-melting and does not contain metallic soaps, acids or alkalis in its formulation.
Applications & Benefits
- Versatile product for multiple applications, used in the food, metallurgical, electronic and automotive industries.
- Joint sealant (ring seal systems).
- Lubricant for surgical instruments.
- High vacuum equipment lubricant.
- Temperature dissipating agent (thermal mattress) in electronic components.
- Rubber and plastic bearing lubricant.
- Servo-Brake Systems.
- Thick, water repellent lubricant.
- Forms a strong film to isolate metal or plastic surfaces from each other.
- Excellent sealing power.
- Protects against dust and dirt contamination.
- Greater protection against water.
- Effective in extreme temperatures from -40ºC to 250ºC.
- Absorbs noise and vibrations.