HIGH TEMPERATURE EP GREASE
A soft lubricating grease for industrial applications where the working temperatures are higher than the operational range of conventional soap type lubricants.
Formulated from high viscosity, heavily refined mineral oil and a non-soap thickener system. It maintains the consistency of the lubricant under various working conditions and temperatures, thereby reducing leakage and dripping.
Has excellent resistance against oxidation and vaporisation at high temperatures and provides good protection against rust and corrosion. Furthermore, it resists the effects of mild alkali or acid solutions, whether hot or cold.
Applications & Benefits
- It is recommended primarily for use in plain and rolling element bearings operating at temperatures between 120ºC and 180ºC and for shorter periods at temperatures up to 232ºC with correct re-lubrication intervals.
- Particularly recommended for applications subjected to limited motion or fretting corrosion in very adverse temperature conditions.
- Typical applications include: Asphalt Plants, Brick/Ceramic Kilns, Exhaust Fans, Kiln Car Bearings, Lime Kilns, Oven Conveyors, Pellet Mills, Plastic and Soot Blowers.
- Wide range of operating temperatures.
- Good pumpability; suitable for use in centralised lube systems.
- Lower maintenance costs, reducing downtime associated with bearing failures and frequent re-lubrication.