BLOCK COMPLEX EP GREASE
A sodium lubricating grease in block form with high dropping point. Formulated from heavily refined mineral oil and a complex thickener system of selected sodium soaps. It also has special extreme pressure additives which improve the lubricating film strength under applied loads.
Applications & Benefits
- Journal bearings and other applications that are designed to use heavy semi-solid grease.
- Particularly recommended for older heavy duty equipment used in cement kilns, steel mills, paper mills, mining machinery, steam locomotives, ore processing and other uses.
- Long lasting and economical in use.
- Easy application.
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection.
- Reduces power consumption.
- Does not fling-off, ball up or creep over the rolls.
- Does not contain asphalts or asphalt derivatives.