SYNTHETIC GEAR OILS
High performance gear oils made from synthetic base fluids with high viscosity index and carefully selected additives. They provide effective friction reduction and extreme pressure protection under severe conditions including high and low operating temperatures.
Applications & Benefits
- Long life lubrication of all types of heavily loaded industrial gearboxes requiring an Extreme Pressure (E.P.) high performance gear oil.
- Contains a “tacky” additive that enables the oil to cling to and climb the gears at start-up, thereby providing superior gear protection and wear reduction.
- Less friction, heat and wear. Longer gear life.
- Excellent oxidation and thermal stability. Longer oil life.
- High protection against corrosion and rust.
- Rapid water separation. Will not emulsify. Drain off water with ease.
- High oil film strength, providing extreme pressure protection.
- Very good performance at low temperatures, protecting gears during cold start-up.
- Energy savings up to 3.6%, due to high viscosity index and low coefficient of friction.
- Non-foaming. Lower oil temperature. Less noise.