SUGAR MILL OIL
A semi-synthetic high viscosity lubricating oil, formulated from highly refined base oils and special additives. Provides excellent adhesion, together with anti-wear and extreme pressure characteristics.
Applications & Benefits
- Lubrication of open gears and large bronze bushings in many diverse industries, such as: sugar, mining, cement, paper, etc.
- Reduces friction, heat and wear. Increases gear and bushing life.
- Reduces energy consumption and operating costs.
- Excellent water resistance. Will not wash off metal surfaces; reduces rust and corrosion.
- Up to 80% less lubricant consumption. More economical in use. Lower lube disposal costs. Saves money.
- Free of heavy metals and chlorine derivatives.
- Capacity to support heavy loads.
- High adhesiveness/tackiness.
- Does not cause staining/corrosion of yellow metals (copper and alloys).
- High Viscosity Index: maintains an adequate viscosity at high temperatures.