REFRIGERATION COMPRESSOR OIL
Heavy duty oil for refrigeration compressors, manufactured from selected naphthenic base oils to achieve minimum carbon deposits. Contains special additives for ammonia (R717) resistance and other refrigerants e.g. R152, in addition to reducing wear.
Due to its naphthenic base oils, will last 4 to 5 times longer than conventional refrigeration compressor oils. Achieves energy savings of between 5% to 8%, due to its conductive capacity of ammonia.
Applications & Benefits
- Refrigeration compressors using Ammonia (R717) Refrigerant.
- Base oils specially selected without carbon content.
- Oxidation inhibitors that ensure longer oil life even under severe conditions.
- Acid and insoluble products of oil oxidation are reduced.
- Mono-molecular additive that reduces wear. Guarantees a longer service life for bearings and rubbing surfaces.
- In particular, good service in ammonia compressors. Prevents the formation of deposits and oil failures.
- Effective protection against rust. The rust inhibitors adhere to the metal surface, sealing it from moisture.