SYNTHETIC REFRIGERATION COMPRESSOR OIL
A very high performance synthetic lubricant specifically designed for use in refrigeration compressors and heat pumps. Formulated from synthetic hydrocarbons (polyalphaolefins) which provide differential properties in relation to conventional mineral oils. With high resistance to oxidative and thermal degradation, high viscosity index, shear stability and excellent fluidity at low temperatures, it is capable of achieving optimum performance under severe service conditions. Recommended for use in refrigeration compressors that operate at very high temperatures and for systems with very low temperatures in the evaporator.
Applications & Benefits
- Suitable for refrigeration compressors that use ammonia and carbon dioxide.
- Due to the low miscibility with carbon dioxide, this lubricant is an option for the lubrication of screw compressors that use this gas.
- Except with sulfur dioxide, it is compatible with most refrigerants e.g., R134a, R413a, R22, R12, R507a, R500, R502.
- Excellent thermal, oxidative and chemical stability reduces the formation of lacquers and deposits, resulting in long oil life.
- Wax free, with a very high Viscosity Index, guarantees fluidity at low temperatures and improves evaporator efficiency.
- Low volatility: the viscosity remains stable and the oil consumption is lower.